Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 24: On the very worst Days..


I say I'm sorry because I'm supposed to be..
I wasn't supposed to be here.
I should have been buried
in someone's backyard like an old bone.

I say I'm sorry because I'm supposed to be..
I should have been drowned in a tub..
or thrown down the stairs.. (that's what she did.)
or just left out in the cold to die.

I say I'm sorry because I'm supposed to..
I should have just killed myself
when I had the chance, but I didn't.
I don't want to leave a mess,
or inconvenience anyone, or put anyone out.

I say I'm sorry because I'm supposed to be..
I'm an inconvenience to the world.
People are busy and don't have time.
People have lives.. not mine.

I say I'm sorry because I'm supposed to be.
I don't express myself right & get confusing.
If I don't know an answer, that's OK..
don't bother people, they are busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment